Monday, June 6, 2011

Noise Complaint 06/06/11

I'm feeling a bit under the weather today. Actually, I can't really tell if I'm sick or if I'm just super drained from a long weekend of fun. Time will tell.

A couple of debuts for you this week. I'm psyched to announce that Big D and the Kids Table have a new record just about ready to hit the stores. In fact, here's the cover art...

I dig it. I'm going to be rocking the lead track on the show tonight but here's another for you to preview.

Modern American Gypsy by BigDandtheKidsTable

Have I told you how much I love soundcloud?

Flogging Molly is back with a new record called Speed of Darkness. Have you seen the video for Don't Shut 'Em Down yet?



The Have Nots are a band I feel like I should know more about. They're from Boston. I'm from Boston. They play punk/ska. I like to listen to punk/ska. See. It all makes sense to me. Somehow I've missed out on them for all this time but I'm not going to let you do the same. Here's the band performing the song Louisville Slugger live about a year ago.



And now it's time for the playlist...

Banner Pilot-Central Standard
Flogging Molly-Speed of Darkness
The Undertones-Teenage Kicks
Boysetsfire-Release the Dogs
Teenage Bottlerocket-Mutilate Me
Frank Turner-Wessex Boy
Dag Nasty-Under Your Influence
Have Nots-Louisville Slugger
Big D and the Kids Table-Walls
Take My Chances-Ten Foot Donkeys
7 Seconds-Young Til I Die
Living With Lions-Honesty, Honestly
Pacer-Throwback
Embrace-Money
The Hope Conspiracy-Fragile
The King Blues-Set The World On Fire
The Arteries-No Place Like Home
Bad Brains-Pay To Cum
Operation Ivy-Unity
Lagwagon-Twenty Seven
Inspection 12-Secret Identity

No comments:

Post a Comment