Monday, June 13, 2011

Noise Complaint 06/13/11

Still sick this week. Turns out I have a double ear infection. Not exactly sure how that happened but it sure has made life a little more interesting over the last week. I feel like I'm listening to everything through earmuffs. Thankfully I already enjoy listening to my music very loud so it hasn't been that big of a problem. Let's get into tonight's show.

Braid is back and they have a new EP coming out in August. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about the new single they've released. Maybe it's just me but there seems to be a huge shift in the vocals. If you know anything about Braid you will definitely notice the difference. Take a listen and download "The Right Time" for free HERE.

Trevor and Chad from Face to Face recently sat down with PunkNews.org for an interview. I thought it was pretty interesting to hear their take on the band and why they decided to get back together. Read the whole thing HERE.

And finally, I'm going to leave you with a video. This one comes to us from Transit. They've been putting out a series of cover videos on YouTube recently. This time they're taking on Hot Water Music. Here is Transit's take on "Trusty Chords."



Here's the playlist...

The Ramones-Judy Is A Punk
The Dopamines-Douglas Bubbletrousers
Social Distortion-A Place In My Heart
Less Than Jake-All My Best Friends are Metalheads
Tiger Army-Afterworld
Nick 13-Carry My Body Down
Subhumans-Killing
Green Day-Waiting
Propagandhi-Less Talk, More Rock
The Adicts-Steamroller
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones-Pictures To Prove It
The Wonder Years-Woke Up Older
Face to Face-It's Not All About You
Touche Amore-The Great Repitition
Lifetime-Theme Song For A New Brunswick Basement Show
Braid-Killing A Camera
Braid-The Right Time
Dead Kennedys-Life Sentence
Seaweed-Losing Skin
Big D and the Kids Table-Best of Them All
Transit-Please, Head North

No comments:

Post a Comment